Home to Heaven in Fort Collins, CO
Position: Associate Veterinarian, part time with full time
This position is aimed at licensed veterinarians interested in mobile house
calls focused on euthanasia, palliative care, and hospice services. Qualified
veterinarians must be compassionate, confident in their skills, and able to
work independently. We invite those with a passion to help companion
animals and their family with end-of life needs to apply to join our team.
Full-time or part-time positions open for consideration.
Any experience level considered but 2-3 years of small animal veterinary
•Ability to work independently
• Ability to travel solo around Northern Colorado
• Have an SUV or similar type of vehicle for body transport that can
accommodate a 4' stretcher (4-wheel drive/All wheel drive
• Ability to lift at least 35 lbs. alone without needing assistance and
the ability to move larger animals as well (some may weigh over
200 + lbs.)
• Flexibility is built into the position as this is an on call, 24 hr service. The
ability to work evenings, weekends and overnight shifts will increase the
pay rate given, but is not required by the applicant.
• Maintain current Colorado Veterinary License
• Desire to be a part of an organization which values enthusiasm &
*Pay for this position is based upon experience and is paid on a per