How do we describe Bevlab Animal Hospital in a word?DYNAMIC. An ambitious veterinarian with a zest for practicing high quality medicine would be a great fit at our Bevlab Animal Hospital. Our fully equipped, progressive companion animal clinic is situated within commuting distance to downtown Chicago, making Blue Island, IL, the perfect location for a family or for anyone who loves everything the great city of Chicago has to offer.
What can we offer you?Mentorship and guidance from your outstanding team of veterinary colleagues. This position is the perfect opportunity for the seasoned veterinarian who wants independence when it comes to practicing medicine, to the recent graduate who wants to start out on the right foot. We are dedicated to making sure our veterinarians, technicians and support staff are able to fulfill and advance themselves professionally and maintain a functional work-life balance.
Where do we stand in our community? At our hospital, we are dedicated to service and providing comprehensive medical, surgical, and preventative care. Having been a part of this community since 1968, the Bevlab team is proud to be a community fixture, having built relationships that have spanned the generations.
Who will you be working with? Support staff that was hired based off of personality and theirlove for the patients. The staff is experienced, cross-trained, and works diligently to provide first class education and follow through to our clientele.
Become the best version of YOU in your veterinary career with Bevlab Animal Hospital.
· Be Positive and Energetic
· Enjoy collaboration with colleagues
· Be compassionate and a good communicator
· Have passion for wellness and preventative care
· Show proficiency in routine soft tissue surgeries and dentistry
Duties may include:
· Examining, diagnosing and treating animals for medical conditions
· Performing routine and non-routine surgical procedures
· Testing for and vaccinating against diseases
· Advising pet owners about general and preventative care, medical conditions and treatments
· Prescribing medication
Additional Salary Information: Competitive pay based on skills and experience, health insurance, 401K with matching, license/dues, vacation time, continued education allowance.