Pace Veterinary Clinic is seeking a talented veterinarian to join our team in sunny Pace, Florida. Our perfect team member would have experience in small animal general practice.
• 12 month contract from start date of full time employment
• $500 monthly stipend towards group based health insurance
• AVMLA/Local VMA dues paid
• Discounted dental, vision, life and accident insurance available on group plan
• Professional liability paid through private hospital policy
• State of Florida Veterinary (initial and renewal while employed)
• 5 CE days + $1,000 stipend for CE annually (after 6 months employment)
• Pension plan (employer contribution of 3% gross salary, starts after 2 years)
• Work schedule: Four days per week (8-6pm), Every other Saturday. (8:30-12), No emergency on call duty.
• Embroidered scrubs and jacket provided • Pet discounts (products/inventory at cost, services at estimated/fair cost)
• Annual salary based on experience
1-4 years of experience preferred
Additional Salary Information: Salary based on experience
About Pace Veterinary Clinic
Pace Veterinary Clinic, in Pace Florida, was established in 1990, by Dr. Michael Mongue, and is committed to providing exemplary veterinary care in a friendly, attentive atmosphere, where we embrace the privilege to care for your pets.